Click any thumbnail to enter the slideshow. Use arrow keys or right/left clicks to move forward/back.
01. The lights of love of God.
02. The light of the spirit shineth in the black pupil of the eye.
03. As the notes which blend to make beautiful musical chords, differences of race and color should bring joy and love.
04. The Bahá’í Faith transcends all racial limitations and differences.
05. What can a white person do to help bring about racial harmony?
06. What can a black person do to help bring about racial harmony?
07. Does the Bahá’í Faith encourage marriage between black and white in America?
08. The union of the white and the black is very important.
09. Our first and inescapable obligation is to nurture, encourage, and safeguard every minority.
10. What do the Bahá’í teachings say about the role of skin color in the eyes of God?
11. How can a Bahá’í distinguish himself on the matter of race?
12. What is the fundamental purpose of the Bahá’í Faith?
13. We must be patient with each other.
14. A warning not to get involved with political agendas of race.
15. Racism is a negation of faith.
16. What is the purpose of religion?