Click any thumbnail to enter the slideshow. Use arrow keys or right/left clicks to move forward/back.
01. Harmony between religion and science
02. How could I investigate reality and truth in my spiritual journey?
03. Religion must be the cause of unity
04. Is religious truth not absolute but relative?
05. Can a scientist believe in God?
06. Can true religion and sound science complement each other?
07. Is scientific investigation connected to spiritual discovery?
08. How can we understand God’s Word?
09. Can we find God through faith and reason?
10. How can we know God exists when we cannot see God?
11. Did life appear as a result of blind forces?
12. Does mankind have a power which is beyond the limitations of nature?
13. Is humanity the only intelligent life in the universe?
14. Was there a beginning of creation?
15. What do Baha’is believe about creation and evolution?
16. Was man ever an ape?
17. If the universe and humanity are both created and evolved, was there a time when humankind did not exist?
18. Is the law of cause and effect compatible with an all-powerful, all-knowing God?
19. Can philosophy enable us to know God?
20. To what end shall we use our scientific discoveries?
21. What type of knowledge are Baha’is encouraged to study?
22. Can science ever explore the essence of God?
23. Veiled in my immemorial Being…