Heart to Heart — available here in its entirety — explores in detail the themes of a popular introduction known among Baha’is as “Anna’s Presentation” (or, more descriptively, as “Anna’s Conversation”). The selections below offer a brief illustrated outline of those same concepts:
Click any thumbnail to enter the slideshow. Use arrow keys or right/left clicks to move forward/back.
01. Anna’s Conversation (Title Page)
02. Concepts to convey (and adapt)
03. Overview of the Bahá’í Faith
04. Does God exist?
05. What is God’s purpose for creating man?
06. How can we know God?
07. How is revelation of the Word of God progressive?
08. Who are some who have spoken on behalf of God?
09. Is there a Promised One foretold in all the world religions?
10. Who is the Báb?
11. Who is Bahá’u’lláh?
12. What are some of the ways in which Bahá’u’lláh is “The Glory of God”?
13. Religion must be the cause of unity.
14. Elimination of all kinds of prejudice.
15. Equality of men and women.
16. Harmony between science and religion.
17. Who is ‘Abdu’l-Bahá?
18. The Guardianship and the Universal House of Justice.
19. What is the Universal House of Justice?
20. What is the role of the Faith of Bahá’u’lláh?
21. You are already a Bahá’í when you believe…
22. Some laws and obligations.
23. What are some of the Bahá’í core activities?
24. A Bahá’í registration card.